I bought three executive assistance from the internet ages ago!
But today they arrived wearing suits. So I gave them their first task. Here the rules. If you want to be my executive assistance you can follow these rules:
- Wear leather sandals.
- Wear black suits.
- Wrap a red neck tie around your neck.
- Walk to a Sushi store.
- Count to 10 after the door closes behind you.
- Bend in half but do not fall over.
- Note the floor covering. Is it dirt? Is it marble? Is it cork?
- While still bended in half, speak these words as loud as you can without getting a gravel throat sound: I represent Otto Chogenbaakner. Otto Chogenbaakner may visit your Sushi store establishment. May I use your latrine?
- Note the condition of the latrine. Is it hairy? Is it white? Is it spacious?
- Use the latrine. Is it comfortable? Is it sturdy? Is the flushing sound aggressive? Does it need two activations or one?
- Emerge from the latrine and in your loudest voice again say: who here used this latrine most recently?
- Note the condition of the latrine patron. Are they flakey? Are they pleasant to sniff? Do they have pets?
- Stand in a place where you can see the door and the man cutting the fish with his knives.
- Wait until someone asks you to leave. Note the amount of time this takes.
- Go home and sleep until the next day, and do it over again at a new Sushi store establishment.